Blue Summit Supplies “Club Larry” Rewards Membership Terms & Conditions
Last updated 05.03.2019
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Blue Summit Supplies “Club Larry” Rewards Program (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. To the extent Blue Summit Supplies products are available at brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites including Amazon, Wal-Mart, eBay, or others, such products are not currently eligible for accumulation of points.
- Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Loyalty Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid email address. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username, and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate, and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
- How to Enroll in the Loyalty Program. (a) Create an account: Visit www.bluesummitsupplies.com (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site. Click here to be taken directly to the registration page. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email at the address you listed confirming your active membership. At this point, you will be automatically enrolled in the Loyalty Program, and are a member (“Member”). You may need to refresh the page to see your first 200 Larry Bucks in your Rewards panel.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard, you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions; and access your previous purchases.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel an account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “Cancel Club Larry Rewards Membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
- General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at bluesummitsupplies.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the Site by looking in the upper right hand corner of the site; if you see the word “Login,” you are not logged in; but if you see “My Account,” you are logged in. Gift cards do not qualify for points. Other products that do not qualify for points are noted on the Site.
- Earning Rate. Members earn 1 point for every $1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (1) point for every one dollar ($1) spent): (i) qualifying online products, if you are logged into the Website). Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend $9.99, you will receive 9 points.
- Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately or after a few minutes. You may need to refresh your screen or clear your cache in order to see the points reflected in your account. You will receive points:
- At the time of account registration
- During the purchase of qualifying products
- Referring a friend to Blue Summit Supplies. Points will automatically be awarded to your account only if the referring friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Joining the Birthday Club. Birthdate must be entered 30 days before your Birthday to qualify.
- For Liking the Blue Summit Supplies Facebook page and sharing the Blue Summit Supplies Facebook page with your following. This is good one time only.
- Following Blue Summit Supplies on Instagram. This is good one time only.
- Following Blue Summit Supplies on Twitter and tweeting about the Blue Summit Supplies account on Twitter. This is good one time only.
- Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes, including without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes or use taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including merchandise returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit. Purchases of Blue Summit Supplies products outside the Bluesummitsupplies.com website are not eligible for the Loyalty Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or gift card, or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Points cannot be reapplied to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. Rewards used on an order that is exchanged, refunded, or cancelled may not be reapplied.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, Blue Summit Supplies may run certain bonus Larry Bucks promotions. Under these promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus” Larry Bucks in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially-marked products or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time at Blue Summit Supplies’ sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Bonus Points and Points, Generally. These terms apply to points and bonus points accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points toward the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the points’ redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay and not on any value attributed to the points you used. If you redeem points toward the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
- Non-purchase Options for Earning Points. You may also earn additional points on non-purchase activities. From time to time, Blue Summit Supplies may offer you the chance to win various prizes and earn points for entering into promotions. For sweepstakes promotions, there is no purchase necessary to play or to win. Rules and restrictions will apply to such promotions and may be found on the entry page of any promotion.
- Referring a Friend to Blue Summit Supplies. Email a friend a 15% off coupon by opening the Rewards panel and scrolling down to the “Refer a friend and earn points!” section. Enter the email address of a friend who has not created an account with Blue Summit Supplies before (if your referral has shopped or created an account with us before, the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a 15% off coupon. Points will automatically be awarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first-time purchase with Blue Summit Supplies. 200 Larry Bucks will automatically be applied to your account if stipulations are met. Your Referring friend will receive a 15% off coupon, 200 points for signing up, and points from their first purchase made while signed into their new Blue Summit Supplies account.
- How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 2,500 points. There is no minimum purchase for which points will apply. Points may only be used Online at the bluesummitsupplies.com website. Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
- 500 points = $5.00 off
- 1,000 points = $10.00 off
- 2,500 points = $25.00 off
- Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any reward discounts that are applied to the order will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
- Gift cards. Once available, points cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards. Gift card redemption, however, is eligible for points. Points accrued pursuant to the use of a gift card will benefit the gift card user, provided the user has an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Shop account on our site. Select “Redeem” from the blue paw print button housed in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. You will be issued a custom code you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out. (Please note - only one code can be used, and the code must be entered on the “Checkout” page. Codes cannot be entered on the cart page.) Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the Bluesummitsupplies.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 365 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account.
- Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned, and we are unable to cancel the discount code and reapply the points to your Club Larry reward account.
By registering with Bluesummitsupplies.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. Blue Summit Supplies reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Blue Summit Supplies may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Blue Summit Supplies records, shall be deemed correct. Blue Summit Supplies reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Blue Summit Supplies internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Blue Summit Supplies internal records, Blue Summit Supplies internal records will control. Blue Summit Supplies assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Blue Summit Supplies. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Blue Summit Supplies may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Blue Summit Supplies program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Blue Summit Supplies. For more information or other questions, click on Contact Us.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at Blue Summit Supplies’ sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their Bluesummitsupplies.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Blue Summit Supplies will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying Bluesummitsupplies.com customers but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of Bluesummitsupplies.com. Purchases made outside Bluesummitsupplies.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Amazon, Ebay, and Wal-Mart).